Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Refreshed

Those three days were like in Neverland...


Or more like Wonderland perhaps ~


Evenings are always super packed!


Being blessed by Pastor Elijah's preaching


Makan makanan sedap!


Celebrating Shaun's b'day with a talkless rabbit & a freaking clown!


One of the games we played


I felt young again (:


All pictures are courtesy of Sheng Ling!


All I can say is, it's awesome, it's awesome. Can't really remember the last time I enjoyed myself silly. How long has it been since you've ever held a squirt gun in your hand, blasting everyone with water & getting wet? It's so bloody fun, it's almost criminal I tell ya! Staying here made me refuse to grow up nor wanna leave this place!

Seriously, I forgotten what it feels like to be a kid again. Thank God for Winnie Leong. If she didn't invited me to this camp, I would have almost lost all my sanity towards the pressures of work. Like I've said earlier, my daily routine has been quite repetitive lately. I just needed to travel somewhere to escape from all this 'rat race' syndrome for awhile, & this trip couldn't be more timely enough!


=P


I met this chick during high school 4 years ago in 2006. Back then, she was very much like the younger version of me. Living an anarchic life, committing all kinds of vices, without respect whatsoever to authority as if the world owned us something. But today, I see a changed person. From a reckless youth, she has now matured into a beautiful lady (in terms of character lah). One of the best miracles God can give to anyone is, a second chance in life!


Anyway, let's try to achieve something this week shall we?


Wow...


What the hell is this?


The first event looks much more attractive compared to the latter right?


Alright, so why are there two runs altogether? Am I gonna participate for both runs or what? No, I am suppose to choose either one of them. Till now, I am still indecisive on which run should I join. Both are them are super competitive because of the limited finishing medals. But the main factor is that which run will give me a more realistic chance of winning something? Hmm, decisions, decisions...


"Nobody can go back & start a new beginning, but anyone can start today & make a new ending" - Maria Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment