Friday, July 16, 2010

The New Guy

Being a newbie in the marketplace, challenging as hell!


"I am a personal trainer," I never get tired repeating that!


Again all I can say is, it's tough, it's tough. Expectations are high, especially when you are working for companies like Clark Hatch International. No doubt my new job is exciting, but overwhelming as well. Gotta excel no matter what. God, it looks like I'm gonna need your help again!


If you're wondering what CHi Fitness looks like, you're in luck;


After a vigorous workout, you can chill out here at the lounge


The Mind & Body Studio, watch your steps!


Yup, I made it this high. Now let's try to reach for the sky ~


The reading room, or lounge again. Whatever!


Where all the business talk take place, unless you wanna watch some TV!


Everyday, the Power House Studio is always drenched with sweat!


Will we ever find the next Lance Armstrong in The Ride Studio?


A famous T-shirt once said, "Shut up & train!"


I like to move it move it!


Centro, one of the last sanctuaries in Klang from it's uncivilised society


No pain, no gain!


Strong men are made, not born


Stretching, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. Think outside the box!


For beginners, try the circuit machines here!


Your boss is bitchy towards you lately? Then hit the punching bag!


First time in South East Asia, our very own unique Jukari studio!


My desk work! Well, at least part of it


For better health & a better life, Knowledgeable Mystery Shopping Personal Training Warrior (now it sounds better) strongly recommends working out at CHi Fitness!


What am I running for?


There are so many reasons actually. Run for 16th medal, run for success, run for loved ones, reduce stress, excitement, health, 1 M'sia kononnya, so on & on. But the main reason is very clear, I am running for......On the event day itself, you have to write what or who are you running for on your bib number. Be prepared to be shocked on whose name am I gonna write this coming Sunday morning!


"Strong lives are motivated by dynamic purposes; lesser ones exist on wishes & inclinations" - Kenneth Hildebrand


No comments:

Post a Comment