Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wearied

I Was Born To Be Awesome!


While others are sleeping on a Sunday morning, I was running for glory!


My workplace after the run


I can sincerely feel that my dad is proud of me. Whenever he fetches me here & there for running competitions, he knows I never let him down. He only expects one thing from me, which is to give my best regardless of whether I'll win something or not. Not just in sports, but many areas in life as well, such as studies for example. Love what you do not because of the rewards, but do it for the passion instead!

Okay so now it's the seventh month, half of the year is already gone. Let's review my 'performance' in 2010 so far; First of all, I am achieving considerable amount of success in running. Secondly, I managed to secure a fitness job that I really enjoy doing. Thirdly, I still have so much free time for myself, which means either I spend it at the gym working out or playing computer games (like Sims 3, they're so bloody addictive). Last but not least, I finally found someone romantically interested in me, & vice-versa (amen to that)!

So basically my life is very good at the moment. What's next then? Am I content to stay like this or do I want something better? What am I gonna do now since I no longer have any short-term goals left? This question has been making me anxious for quite some time now. After doing some soul-searching, I realized that what I really need right now is a well-deserved vacation! And that place might be;


Tiara Beach Resort motherfeather!


No, it's not the theme park that attracts me but...


The serene night view ~


The last time I had a vacation was last December when I went to Singaypoh for a relative's wedding. For Asia Conference (AC) during May, that one not counted! Because I barely had time at all to catch my breath! Be warned that if you're gonna follow me to the next AC in 2012, be prepared for long hours of standing, health deterioration & worst of all, extreme exhaustion from critical deprivation of sleep!

But honestly, the reason why I desperately need a vacation nowadays is due to my repetitive weekly routine. Which is why I need to try something new & rejuvenate my vigour! Really must thank God for this randomness. While I was Facebooking, out of a sudden someone from the CF of Taylor's University College invited me for a camp in Port Dickson. It's a date then, 23rd of July. Please, let time fly faster!


"We live in a very tense society. We are pulled apart...and we all need to learn how to pull ourselves together...I think that at least part of the answer lies in solitude" - Helen Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment