Monday, July 19, 2010

Dream Killers

The moment you reached the finishing line, you know the pain is worth it!


The 16th medal, let's go for 20 before the end of this year!


2 Timothy 4:7 - "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith"


Sometimes you have to remind yourself, "What is there to be ashamed of?" Why worry so much or even bother what others think about you? For the past many years, people have been criticizing my passion for sports. "Don't be stupid about making a living through sports, just treat it as a hobby!" This is the same statement I've heard over & over again since I declared to my so called 'friends' back then in 2004 that I want to venture into the sports industry.


They said that I will regret it if I do not let go of my dream


Do I look like a guy with regrets?


Just a little bit of advice for those aspiring to be a somebody one day. Don't let negative comments bring you down. There are alot of cynical people in this world who have a very skeptical view of anything that is different from what they do.

Some of them are people who gave up on their own dreams long ago & deep down, they resent your enthusiasm, your aspirations as well as your persistence in following your own dream, simply because they gave up on theirs.

Even some of these people will delight in planting seeds of doubt within you & thus, tearing you down. Knowledgeable Mystery Shopping Personal Training Warrior says don't let them! Yup, these are the dream crushers, squashers, whatever! However, they have no control over you. It's never too late. Revive your dream if it's already being destroyed, & get creative!


If they don't support you, then go find a circle of new friends. Simple as that!


Just a few more days motherfeather!


I wanna take a break from whatever it is that I'm doing. Work, sports, church, all of it! Since we're gonna have to swim during the trip, I gotta make sure that I work out as much as possible in the gym. The people I'll be travelling with already knew that I'm working as a personal trainer, which means they'll be expecting me to strip off! =P


"You see things; and you say, 'Why'? But I dream things that never were; and say, 'Why not?'" - George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment