Sunday, June 6, 2010

Manhood

"Circumstances are the rulers of the weak, they are but the instruments of the wise" - Samuel Lover


13th medal, *roar*!


Wah good good! This run was well organized & planned, very impressed indeed! There are three mistakes I've made though prior to this run; 1. Didn't had my breakfast (oops) 2. Didn't warmed up properly (double oops) 3. Sprinting from the start (triple oops). And the results are? Dragging my body throughout the run while feeling jaded, hoping to see the light at the end of the tunnel! So remember kids, the will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital!


One of the cultures of CHC; get to know your neighbours within 3 minutes!


I think it's time I whack some of the guys in church *bitching mode power on*! Men, stop watching action movies & complained to me on how underachieved your life is. And please lah, stop crying during praise & worship, praying to God that something great will happen in your life. I bet my whole life savings nothing will ever happen! Do you know why?

God will only MOVE when you MOVE! If you're gonna let your circumstances dictate on how you should live your life then rest assured, you will live a mediocre life! Don't let excuses like work, exams or assignments hinder you from making important decisions in life. Most of you already allowed these excuses stopping you from going to Asia Conference & missed the amazing transformation power of God, how pathetic!

Looks guys, seriously ask yourselves this. When is the LAST TIME you've ever felt adrenaline rushing through your body by doing something great, enjoyable & purposeful at some point in your lives since high school? Can't answer me right? That means you have already forgotten what it feels like to be a real man. It's okay, it's okay *pat you on the back*, you can always follow my example;


Join a marathon, motherfeather!


I assure you, if you decide to join me in running events, you will feel like a man again! When you reach the finishing line, you will feel a sense of satisfaction that you have overcome an obstacle. When you receive your medal upon completing the race, you will feel that you have accomplished something great in your life. When you look back to this day from many days to come, you can proudly say to yourself & to your future grandchildren, "I was once part of something great, & it shall stay with me forever!"


Don't tell me "see first lah Marc", just do it!


"The people & circumstances around me do not make me what I am, they reveal who I am" - Laura Schlessinger

2 comments: