Saturday, May 22, 2010

Excitingly Overflowed

OOH MY GOD!


*Happily jumping up & down* ;D


Congrats to those whom also got their ACE cert. Feels like I'm over the moon right now because with this cert, I am spoiled for choice of where do I wanna work as a personal trainer. But before I start finding work, there is one thing I have to overcome first;


It's time to feel the adrenaline rush again


I have decided. I do not want to run for personal pride anymore, but this time I want to run for Jesus. I want His glory to be magnified through me. I want others to see that through Him, you can have a second chance in life. When I run for myself, I always feel unsatisfied & thus, become very competitive. But when I start to run for Him instead, I feel that I'm finally fulfilling my purpose. When you try to please others, they want to see how good you are. But when you want to please God, He doesn't look at your abilities but rather, He looks at your heart & sincerity in serving Him.


My talents & gifts are now at Your disposable. Lord, use them wisely ~


This is only 1/10 of the crowd!


What can I say about the five days trip to Asia Conference in Singapore? Honestly, there are just too many good things to list out here. All I can say is, sign up for their next conference in 2012. Screw exams, assignments & work! You seriously don't have a clue what you've missed & will be missing on!

Gotta thank Delvin, Careen & Alfred whom strongly encouraged me to go although I was first skeptical about it. Serious shit, it was way beyond my expectations. The conference really captured my imagination & transformed me in a way where I would never think & see things the same ever again. Still dunno what I'm talking about? Then sign up in the next two years!


I have tons of pictures to show you, but I think this trailer can give you a better idea what we've actually went through





Our M'sian Parade of Schools Team below. They make me so proud *sob*





Awesome stuff by the church's main branch (Warning: lower your speaker volume first!)





Alright that's enough, remember to sign up two years later!


"Do something great at some point in your life and you develop a thirst for more or at the very least, you can remember the times when you were great" - Kevin Burns


No comments:

Post a Comment