Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Excitingly Deprived II

The awesome part bout travelling is, the process of packing up your suit case!


I know my church's main branch in Singapore is rich, but this is like oh my God!


Last Sunday the church had a briefing with the participating members for the Asia Conference on what are they suppose to do & expect before, during & after their 5 days trip in Kiasuland. I was notified that food & drinks won't be included, which means I gotta bring my own supplies or plan where to makan over there.

That one no problem for me. What I'm more concerned is where am I gonna live in Singapore because luck plays a major role as some members will get lousy places to stay while others will get comfortable accommodations. Thank God they put me under Stansfield Residence, one of Singapore's largest luxurious hostels;


Similar to Temptations' exterior layout at Taylor's


Kinda cramped, don't you think so?


The lounge, nice ~


Hope they sell booze at their mini-mart


Great place for BBQ


No choice, in 5 days definitely I must wash something


Even better than my bathroom at home!


Alright, jackpot motherfeather!


Remind me to visit either Geylang, Chinatown or Orchard Towers. Don't bother asking why! ;P


Lucky #12!


Yup, all the time invested for training has finally paid off it's dividends. Amazingly, my legs were still quite fresh after finishing a total distance 15km. In that case, it's just matter of time before I'm ready to compete in my first half marathon. When I think back of all the feats I have achieved through sports especially in such a short period of time, I realized how bless am I to be a Christian.

Seriously, 12 medals? Wow! Who have thought of Marc coming this far? They all perceived him to be a destined failure from the beginning but look at him now, proving them wrong. Sometimes I wonder why God is so good to me all the time. I mean if you think about it, don't I deserve to live a miserable live after causing so much trouble & hurt during my younger days?


Perhaps the Lord wants to prove through me that everyone deserves a second shot in life ~


"I must learn to love the fool in me who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes & loses often, lacks self-control, loves & hates, hurts & gets hurt, promises & break promises, laughs & cries" - Theodore Isaac Rubin

No comments:

Post a Comment