Thursday, February 18, 2010

Year Of The Marc

Holidays are now over. Time to shift higher gear & make out the most of 2010!


Next objective, get my 7th medal


Venue: Dataran Merdeka
Time : 21st Feb (Sunday), 7.30am


Yeah I know I know. While some are still in Chinese New Year mood, why am I eager returning back to action so soon? Withdraw symptoms I guess ~

First 300 runners will get a finisher medal. This time I'm gonna lower my expectations by focusing on finishing race rather than earning a medal because I'm not fit enough after whacking so much food during CNY & my health has been very sucky due to the gruesome hot weather lately.

I still remembered my Kajian Tempatan (Local Studies) text books taught me the average temperature of M'sia was 24°C. That was like 14 years ago. Now the average temperature has risen up to 27°C holy shit! If you think an increase of 3°C is a small matter then go fuck yourself!


Chinese people: Who cares about Mother Nature? Burn more joss sticks & papers!


Okay lah don't blame solely on the Chinese buggers because we still have vehicle exhaust pipes & industrial wastes that also contribute to pollution mah. But still I don't understand why do the Chinese people still stubbornly insist on burning prayer stuffs even they know their actions are going to make the environment become worse. Weird race, but since I'm also Chinese so I must support my own race! Let there be fire!


Burn baby burn!


I collected RM400+ worth of ang pow. What am I gonna do with it? Should I burn it too?


For singles, Valentines Day is to remind them how pathetic & lonely they really are which ironically I am one of them too. Why the word pathetic? Because I always believe in myself that I can overcome any mountain, except when it comes to relationship. Sad case right?


But it's ok, it's ok *pat myself on the back*. The chicks don't know what they're missing ;P


Due to my company's policy, I am not allowed to reveal the places that I have visited but I can describe my job in general. So here are one my experiences as a mystery shopper ;


One day, Marc goes to fast food restaurant A at location B to check out their services & food quality. Marc enters the restaurant pretending to be just like any other customers (yeah even Christians lie, so get over it). Marc order a meal & enjoys himself silly *yum yum yum*.

At the same time, Marc also has to be observant of his surroundings like did the staff greeted Marc with a smile, how fast was his meal served, is the restaurant clean (especially the toilet), etc etc etc.

After Marc conducted his visit inside A, he leaves the restaurant & submits a report of his experience back to his company together with his shopping receipt to redeem back the money used for his expenses plus an additional amount of money for his work. All in all, Marc has revealed the greatest urban legend; can one be paid for just shopping?



Like I said, the chicks don't know what they're missing ~



No comments:

Post a Comment