Monday, February 1, 2010

If Anwar Ibrahim Can Enter Putrajaya, So Can I

I just got myself a super flexible part-time but an also very unstable job!


Alright here goes. Imagine you're being paid for just shopping. No I'm serious, shopping! You do know what is shopping right? Not with your own money of course but you get to keep the good stuff to yourself. Sounds too good to be true eh? This is what people would call as mystery shopping.

In the meantime, I blog more about my experience in the near future once I receive my very first assignment as a mystery shopper, *mysterious ooh* ~ (OMG, I'm so fucking lame)


On another note, this Saturday I'll be spending gay quality time with one of my leaders Teh Yong Yuan in;


Putrajaya Night Marathon


I'm so nervous! This is the first time a night marathon going to be held in M'sia. 6000+ runners & 400 finisher medals up for grabs. There are already 5 medals in my collection. Will there be a 6th?





No comments:

Post a Comment