Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's Good To Be Old

My belly is getting bigger. As a future Fitness PT, this is bad news!


I seriously need to watch what I'm eating nowadays! I'm becoming more & more overweight each time I munch down on fast food & soft drinks! It can't be help since most of the time my mystery shopping assignments involve eating. If that is the case I better start working out in the gym. Even my fellow PT coursemates are making fun of my stomach!

A friend of mine is currently working as a promoter at Parkson, Subang Parade. Initially bought a facial cleansing gel from her range of products which cost me a hefty RM80! I was sceptic at first because of the price but after it using a few times, my skin is now much smoother & the blackheads on my nose significantly reduced.


Don't let the name fool you. It's actually a Korean product!


I tried other brands like Gatsby, Nivea, Biore or Oxy but none of them seem to be effective especially in getting rid of my annoying blackheads. If you have been frustrated by the uselessness of the typical RM15-20 cheap facial products bought from pharmacy stores then look no further, IPKN New York is the solution for your ugly face. You don't buy, that means you're not my friend anymore! Apart from IPKN New York, Knowledgeable Mystery Shopping Warrior (damn that doesn't sound right) also recommends this movie;


The best movie to celebrate Chap Goh Meh!


So far this is the most funniest Hong Kong comedy I've ever watched. Normally Hong Kong comedies are stupid though portrayed in a humourous way which are not really my taste. However, this movie is just plainly hilarious plus they have Linda Chung who is one of my favourite actresses! Whether you know how to speak Chinese or not, you gotta watch '72 Tenants of Prosperity'. To all the 'bananas' out there, this should be your first Chinese movie if you have yet to watch one!


Please meet my 8th wife ~


Ain't she a beauty? ;P


Wah I tell you ar I didn't expect to win anything from this competition because only the top 150 runners will receive a finishing medal which I'm not confident at all considering my inadequate amount of training & preparation. In addition this is not your average kind of marathon where typically participants will run on normal pavement or roads. Instead we have to go jungle trekking! Can you imagine how tough was it navigating through the hills, rocks, trees as well as rough terrain all within a distance of 8.2km?


Man vs. Nature = Pollution!


The tracks are hilly & narrow therefore one has to be cautious when trying to overtake another runner. Somehow when the officials are explaining the rules & safety guidelines, a senior dude forgot to open his ears (sometimes old people are like that can't blame them). While I was running, this bloody idiotic fucking gentleman (for the sake of colour blind, I'll just let you guess what race is he from) shove me aside violently to get ahead, almost pushing me off the cliff! He didn't even warn nor have the courtesy to inform that he's coming from behind me. I got irritated & said "Chill man, what's your problem?" but he just kept quiet & ran off!


"For God sake you are a man in your 60's. You should know better than pushing others especially in a jungle. Tell me where is your dead parents tombstone because I want to report them bout you!"


I told myself it's ok, it's ok *pat myself on the back*. I won't take revenge on the old hag by sticking a pair of chopsticks up his throat. Instead I'll just let diabetes & high blood pressure work their magic!






















No comments:

Post a Comment