Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"V & L's Wedding" Coming Soon To Cinemas Near You

11th - 17th May 2009

Be there or be square

Ooh boy before this I ditched Shirley & David's matrimonial ceremony with an excuse that I don't have fitting slacks & leather shoes to wear. What excuse am I gonna give this time? Nothing of course! I've known Vincent & Li Hsia for almost five years now. Whenever I need a ride to cell group or church, they will always be there for my transport needs without complaining. What kind of friend I am for not attending their wedding? After all the things they have done for me over the past years, I am not gonna repay them with lame excuses this time. Rest assured, I will be there & witness your joy =D

What God has joined, let no bugger separate them

One of the subjects I have to study in school is Pengajian Am Kertas 2 (General Studies Paper 2). This is the most least subject I like not because the subject is uninteresting or too complicated but because of the lecturer himself. He would present & teach in a way which is so boring & irrelevant until the students couldn't absorb much nor understand from his tutoring. Apart from that as a person in the teaching profession, he is suppose to show a good example to his students. This is not the case though because my lecturer smokes & the room would be filled with nicotine smell the moment he steps into the class. I remembered one time we have to write an essay about a topic on "the negative effects of smoking" and he would be discussing the main key points on how to live a healthy life with us. Imagine a corrupted person trying to teach others to do good. Here is my lecturer, a guy who takes his health for granted is trying to teach us students on how to take care of our body instead. This is what I called hypocrisy. Of course, I did not say I'm a better person than him. For I too am a hypocrite. You will know what am I talking about as you read on later in this post.

Anyway enough of banging my lecturer already. On Wednesday, we are suppose endure his class during the first period. Me & this guy Leong, decided not to attend his class & hang out somewhere else around KL just to kill time before the second period starts. I would justify my actions as 'rombongan sambil belajar' (touring while learning) & not skipping class instead
(forgive me God for my hypocrisy) xP. Originally we plan to chill at the nearest burger King outlet around the Masjid Jamek LRT Station because of the free soft drink refills we can enjoy. Unfortunately it was still early in the morning & the place was not open yet. Eventually an idea pop up in my mind, Suria KLCC the national landmark of the Petronas Twin Towers. I have to admit, I had passed by KLCC many times but never got the opportunity to enter it. So since it is our first time there, we actually struggled to find our way around. Luckily we found a customer service counter & took a map of the building itself. I'll continue the story with the photos we've taken along the way...

The line was so agonizingly long even when we queue up during 9am. Most of the visitors are tourists from Western countries.

The stewardess in charge told us that admission was free but we can only visit at 12.30pm. We can't take the risk because second period is Economics (damn bloody important subject). However before we give up...

This is where you can learn about the history about the towers

Can you tell the difference between reality & 3d graphics of the five images below?

Arghh...

Ooohhh...

Wahseh...

Booyaka...

I AM MARC ALMIGHTY! MY WILL BE DONE YOU PUNY ANTS!

The premiere of "Petronas Origins: Twin Towers" was a hit

I'll be back for you...

This will be my first & last 'rombongan sambil belajar'

KLCC Park ~

Staring at the naked sun

Half an hour ago we were in KLCC. Now we're back in class









































No comments:

Post a Comment