Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Sudah Fed Up

25th May - 7th June 2009

Had roti tisu at Sri Melur, SS19 after CG

Complimentary for attending a lousy workshop ~

Snowflakes, SS15. Grass jelly + grass jelly ice + taro balls + milk = Snowflakes specialty

A blinking device indicates when your order will be ready. Weird but cool ~

At first I've originally planned to 'bang' someone in my blog. A certain someone that constantly pisses me off ever since I became an usher in church from day 1. Coincidentally that certain someone's mother just passed away recently so I'll let her get off the hook, for now. At last, I managed to buy my slacks & leather shoes in Carrefour for V & L's upcoming wedding. I really had a hard time finding the right leather shoe for myself. I was specifically looking for one with the thickest sole of all. When it comes to weddings there are bound to be camwhores like myself taking countless of photos. Of course the ladies will definitely be wearing high heels shoes on that day so I can't afford to look ridiculously shorter than them in photo taking sessions. That is why I have to play their game too by looking taller with a thick sole shoe ;)

I'm not sure whether I have the right characteristics to be a football coach or not in the future. One important attribute of being a coach is patience, which I am lacking at the moment. Currently it's school holidays now for govt school students. While my regular football buddies are enjoying themselves elsewhere, I'll be playing football with little kids at the local park temporarily until the holidays are over. So far these brats have been frustrating me to the limit of my temper. I don't know how many times I had thrown tantrums due to their poor understanding of the game. It's really not easy to teach children how to play football. They will keep repeating the same mistakes although I have given them the same instructions over & over again. Now I know how my coach felt when I was playing for him during my younger days in the Brazil Football Centre, 3k Complex.

I've attended the second usher ministry workshop so far in my career as usher. To be honest, I'm not very keen in this event because;

  1. It was held during a Saturday morning. I rather be sleeping instead after enduring 5 tiring days of school.
  2. Since it is in the morning, I have to cycle under the hot sun.
  3. Several of the speakers charisma are really horrible. I can do a much better job when it comes to public speaking.
  4. No really I'm not joking. Me & Patrick were hysterically laughing when one of them spoke with broken English.
  5. I was targeted on purpose by some during Q & A. I'll get you next time! =P
  6. I prefer to better myself as an usher by watching the leaders example in church rather than learning in workshops theoretically.
  7. The workshop almost dragged on for 4 hours. I was lethargic & overwhelmingly bored.
  8. Again it was almost 4 hours. I could have use that time to do something more beneficial like jogging in my local park or visit the gym.

After I was finally granted freedom, I went to have a drink in the Medan Food Court with Patrick, Su Ching & one of the better speakers in the workshop, Allen. This guy Allen really had me fooled during his talk. I thought he spoke with an Orang Putih's accent probably because he received his education overseas but actually he was just like me, a Chinese 'banana' which means he's been speaking in English ever since during his childhood days. It's been quite a while since I had an intelligent conversation with sophisticated people. I really enjoyed chatting with them especially Su Ching whereby we discussed about her family's aborted plans of migrating to Canada due to the economic slump. Ooh how I wish I could just study in Canada & assimilate there for a permanent residentship & eventually, a citizenship. I am just fed up with M'sia especially with their standards of sports in the country. There is just so little, if not almost zero opportunities for a sports related career especially when you are a non-bumiputra (prince of the earth). Apart from that I am also fed up with Babi Nasional (National Pig) corrupted ways of ruling this country. When there is corruption, all sectors will be affected too particularly sports & education. I don't care what is the circumstances, I want to get out of this God forsaken country as soon as I have finished my STPM. It doesn't necessary has to be Canada. I don't mind anywhere as long I am in a country where there are fair opportunities to showcase your talents without any discrimination based on skin colour, race, religion or whatsoever.

I hope someone out there can prove that my perception on M'sia is not true. By all means please try, right after watching this video regarding the conduct of the M'sian Police Force below. I assume this is how Kugan was similarly treated under police custody at the USJ 8 Police Station;



When I prayed for this country, I've realized that God has already left M'sia a long time ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment