Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grief

Sorry, too depressed to post anything lately...


Please come back...


It felt like as if you lost a family member who is dear to you. If you ask me, I rather trade all my useless medals & have a shorter life span just to see him again. I made that dog promised me something; Don't 'go' yet until your owner has achieve greatness.


"Have faith in Him that a miracle will happen" - Careen Tan


Life has been pretty dull without that mutt


At this point, there's nothing much I could do except to pray that I will hold that stupid dog into my arms again. Though God is silent, though I do not see His hands, though I do not understand His intentions, I still have to trust His heart that Sumo will return one day ~


"My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet" - Edith Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment