Saturday, September 18, 2010

What Now?

Good things never last, but life goes on


It's been more than a month since I ran


Winning is not the same anymore without that mutt


Bandar Botanic, one of the few sophisticated neigbourhoods left in Klang


All I can say is, August has been a rough month for me. The worst part is not when bad things happen to you, but it's when nobody is willing to share your pain. At least throughout this episode, I know who are the people I can refer to as true friends. Minus all the 'hi & bye' as well as 'I will support you from a distance' type of friends, I realized what a pretty lonely person I am in this cruel world...

The only way I can forget all my sorrow & disappointments is to do the things I love doing again. Besides playing football & training people in the gym, running on the road under the morning sun is where I could escape all my problems for awhile & clear off my mind. Running is a reminder to me that life is like a race & you gotta make sure you finish strongly in that bloody race. Regarding the 'hi & bye', 'support from a distance' or other so called friends, don't ever think that I'm living a perfect life.

Yes I might have unique jobs such as a mystery shopper & fitness instructor, studying an unconventional course like sports science, running competitively every Sunday morning, etc. However at the end of the day, I am still human though. Once in awhile, I would really prefer you to be my friend not because of my achievements but rather because you enjoy my company & presence. Please don't give the impression that only a somebody with status can hang out with the likes of you. That's all I have to say.


So after losing my pet yet beloved dog, where now do I go from here? At the moment, I don't know. But one thing for sure, that I cannot dwell in the past anymore ~


Must keep moving forward!


Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you deal with it is what makes the difference - Virginia Satir

No comments:

Post a Comment