Monday, March 22, 2010

Finally

When in Rome, do what the Romans do. Likewise in M'sia, do what the M'sians do!


Always park your car in the middle of the road like this donkey here


Parking the professional way


"Our grandfathers road. What the fuck you care!?" - Car owners of MBA 2337, WLY 9864 & MBA 2223


Welcome to M'sia, home of the rude & unethical drivers ;)


Want to see more? Come to Damansara Perdana everyday between 10am-3pm


"No mountain too steep, no ocean too deep" - Cao Cao


The obstacles hurdled between my path towards seeking the future are slowly removed one by one. The road to the ultimate prize seem to be more clearer day by day. The devil will not rest throwing in challenges, but nothing can thwart my ambitions!


A milestone, the 10th medal ~


No matter how much I have achieved, it is still not enough! My hunger for sporting success will never be satisfied. Winning is like a drug that I must keep myself occupied with over & over again! The Lord has already promised me a marvelous 2010. The 6 medals won in a row have proven of His promise been kept. Who can stop me in accomplishing my next victory besides the Almighty?

Okay before I get even more cocky & arrogant, just want to thank God for his blessings especially for granting me the strength to perform well in all the marathons I've participated so far in this particular year. Apart from that, I'm pursuing a course that will certify me as a Professional Personal Trainer which is something I also enjoy doing, fitness & exercise. Guess what else is in store for me;


A football camp!


Not your average kind of camp where I'll be just kicking a ball around, but it's more of a scheme where I can obtain a coaching license. At last after two years of waiting, the opportunity has now present itself for me to be a qualified football coach. This is a convincing revelation that I am the Lord's anointed. Patiently taking a backseat among society's lower ranks, my time has finally come!


27th March, destiny awaits!


And the answer is yes, Knowledgeable Mystery Shopping Outdated Warrior recommends that you should be jealous. Alright, that was a joke ~










No comments:

Post a Comment