Monday, November 23, 2009

Going Through A Tough Season

Each subject in the STPM exam comprises of 2 papers. So far I have finished 2 papers, the first one which is the Sports Science Paper 1 during last week Thursday & today, General Studies Paper 2. This coming Thursday would be my Malay Language Paper 2 & Business Studies Paper 1.

Alot of people told me that the most mentally torturing part of your life is exams. Because of exams, we are too busy revising our studies until we don't have time for other things like our friends. That is the problem, I need to socialize.

STPM in a way, does takes a toll on me emotionally. Right now I am socially deprived. I desperately need to go out or else I would go bonkers if I were to touch my books any further. After an Emerge Conference session last Saturday, I had a great chat with friends at Asia Cafe. Then on another occasion, I had a meal with Jay Dee after finishing our exam paper this morning. It is still not enough though. I gotta lepak like almost 24/7. I wasn't aware that I'm the kinda guy that likes to meet people until recently.

STPM also caused my biological clock to go haywire. Normally I would sleep at twelve midnight but due to the pressure of exams, I only manage to sleep during six in the morning! I'm sure that other students whom are going through their exams right now also experienced the same problem, agitation. Oh my God, how am I gonna keep this up since I have sixteen more days to go?

However between my moment of restlessness, I was thinking about stuffs like what I really wanted actually. Honestly I just wanna spend time with my lovely friends & in church. I thought that winning, especially in football was my everything. Now in this season of STPM, I came to realize what are the most important things in my life which is God, friends & just enjoy my football.

Before the finals during the Emerge Futsal Competition, most of the time I wasn't focusing on the gold medal. Instead, I was looking at my teammates whom they brought their girlfriends together to watch them play. The emotional bond in a relationship, man I wanna experience it too. I start to ask myself after the competition, why am I so obsessed to be number one? The first prize is just a bloody piece of metal being painted gold. In time, it will collect dust as well as rust. Eventually the medal along with everything else on earth will grow strangely dim. But love & friendship, last an eternity ~


Fish & chips with jasmine honey tea at Old Taste, SS15

Jay Dee, a hot chick treated me a strawberry smoothie. Thanks love ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment