Thursday, December 16, 2010

One Last Hurdle

One more, just one more...


Sembilan belas!


Adrenaline rush ~


Didn't realize how soaking wet I was during that time haha!


A familiar face at various runs, Yimster. Check out his blog here


  • Background - 7km @ Padang Merbok, KL.
  • Weather - Sunny yet tolerable.
  • Organization - Where's the toilet man!?
  • Difficulty - Lots of hills coming along your way. This is also a favourite spot for many pro runners to train incline.
  • Fitness - Though I have trained regularly, the hills were still quite a challenge to overcome.
  • Overall - Padang Merbok, a been there, done that kind of venue as most of the runs I've participated so far were held in the same place too. No matter how many times I run here, the hills will always be a bother to me! Nevertheless, it will take more than just hills to deter me from reaching the finishing line!


Now, on with the final race of 2010;


Let's finish this year with a bang shall we? ;)


"Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is the one who endures that the final victory comes." - Prince Siddhartha Gautama



No comments:

Post a Comment