Saturday, March 21, 2009

Of All The Things To Do With My Free time

Yeah since I got nothing better else to do why not burn up time by blogging. Basically I will create a new post weekly on events that happened from Monday to Sunday. Most of you might ask why did I named my blog 'The Knowledgeable Warrior'. Simply because that is the meaning of my name in Chinese which is also pronounced as 'Wu Wen Hao' in pingyin (I think so). I find it pretty cool & unique regardless the fact that I'm a Chinese 'banana'. In English the name 'Marc' refers to either a general or a warlord. I hold a great sense of pride in my name because that is how I want to live my life as, a conqueror in everything I do particularly in soccer.

Thanks to my Chinese speaking friends in school who taught me how to write my own name in Mandarin. Xie xie ni x)








No comments:

Post a Comment